West Virginia Reverse Mortgage Lenders
Current list of West Virginia reverse mortgage lenders. All reverse mortgage companies are required to be licensed by the state of West Virginia no matter if they are in a larger area such as: Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Clarksburg, Westover, Mineral Wells, Beckley, or anywhere else within WV.
Do You Qualify?
- One Borrower Must Be 62 or Older
- Have Equity In Property
- Own an Eligible Property Type: Single Family, Townhome or Condo
Urban Financial Group is a lender specializing in reverse mortgages and ranks among the top three originators in West Virginia. They are a member of the National Reverse Mortgages Lenders Association and have been helping seniors in WV with reverse mortgage loans for years.
WV HECM Reverse Mortgage LendersSeniors who own homes have many financial options available to them. These options include multiple loan types, investments, and other accounts. But there are only a few ways to tap into home equity. If the bulk of your retirement income is held in your home, you'll need to find a program that allows you to transform this value into spendable cash. Reverse mortgages in West Virginia are a common way to do this.
These West Virginia reverse mortgage companies provide service throughout the entire state that includes areas such as:
- Charleston, Kanawha County
- Huntington, Cabell County
- Morgantown, Monongalia County
- Parkersburg, Wood County
- Clarksburg, Harrison County
- Westover, Monongalia County
- Mineral Wells, Wood County
- Beckley, Raleigh County
- White Sulphur Springs, Greenbrier County
- Taplin, Logan County
- Star City, Monongalia County
- Sprague, Raleigh County
Calculate Your Reverse Mortgage Amount
* No social security or credit check!